Part-time job opportunity in reproductive health at UCLA
Here is a part-time opening in reproductive health (about 9 hours per week). Perfect for a UCLA graduate student!
Title X Community Health Program Representative
UCLA Ob/Gyn Clinic at West Medical Building
1. Provide reproductive health education to patients in the OB/GYN Clinic and in community settings.
2. In conjunction with Program Manager, develop and maintain relationships with community agencies.
3. Coordinate reproductive health education sessions with community sites.
4. Review and evaluative reproductive health education materials.
5. Conduct outreach activities to disseminate program information.
6. Assist in the preparation of required reporting, including chart reviews and data preparation
Skills, Knowledge and Abilities:
1. Experience and/or education in reproductive health and/or prevention education (required)
2. Sensitivity to diversity (required)
3. Knowledge and skills in education and behavior change (required)
4. Ability to work independently with little supervision (required)
5. Excellent written and verbal communication skills (required)
6. Working knowledge of PC software (Word, Excel, PowerPoint) (required)
7. Ability to establish and maintain excellent working relationships with individuals in the community, other professionals, and health center staff (required)
8. Bilingual (English/Spanish) communication skills (preferred)
9. Previous experience in health education (a family planning clinic, women’s primary health program, male involvement program or other health education) (preferred)
Roughly 9 hours/week at $13.49. No benefits. Not a GSR position/not eligible for tuition remission.
Submit timecard bi-weekly. Must be able to commit to at least 6 months at position from start date.
Please send resume and cover letter to Liz Bartlett at firstname.lastname@example.org